With Microsoft Dynamics, can we achieve better reporting in 2019?
Business Intelligence is an advantage. Everything around us is measured, effectively making every business now a data-driven one. How can that be used to your advantage? Intelligent business solutions combine people, data, systems, and processes for a real-time view of what’s going on. Watching these data shifts can lead to more successful decision making, such as in which areas of your business you should invest in technology. This can be achieved with business analytics, like Power BI, Jet Reports or BI 360.
Cloud computing and financial reporting are no longer just buzzwords — they are driving business transformation for small and midsize businesses. By bringing together business applications and familiar productivity tools, Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud can now offer the insights you need to better understand your customers and drive your success.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials is a business management solution that’s connecting people and processes like never before. From day one, it makes ordering, selling, invoicing, and reporting easier and faster. Turn your multiple disconnected systems into one. Boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel. Get a complete picture of your business and make better business decisions, with built-in intelligence when and where you need it. With your business running in the cloud, it’s easy to change and adapt at your own pace without involving IT. Start with what you need, quickly and easily, then be ready for growth.
Create your own chart of accounts relevant for your company. Map general ledger accounts to categories personalized to the structure of your financial statements.
- Reporting with the flexibility to meet both real-time and monthly financial needs.
- Set up your G/L, including invoice posting details and actions like additional reporting currency.
- Add categories and subcategories to general ledger accounts for easier reporting.
Apply incoming payments to related customer or vendor ledger entries and close the related sales invoices or purchase credit memos as paid. When all payments are applied, you can reconcile the bank account.
- Perform online reconciliation of bank transactions with bank feed integration
- Choose direct bank feed imports or automated feeds using Yodlee.
- Update customer payments automatically based on data from bank information
Generate vendor payments prioritized by payment discounts and overdue penalties. Export payments directly to a bank file when posting.
- Take advantage of credit terms without missing discounts or incurring penalties
- Pay using purchasing cards, ACH transactions, or checks—including positive pay
Improve your organization’s flexibility to develop, modify, and control budgets so you don’t get overextended.
- Focus business performance through better revenue and expense accountability
- Reach goals quicker with estimating tools that provide income and expense reporting by prospective jobs
- Track budget versus actuals and stop over- spend before it’s an issue
Are you ready to use data to transform your business? Work with Accountnet to explore how Microsoft solutions for small and midsize businesses can help you get more out of the data you already have and put it to work for you. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software — we also train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need, so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions enable better workflow and provide all accounting users the information they must have to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step toward growth with Microsoft Dynamics. Contact us at Accountnet to learn more call 212-DYNAMICS or 212-244-9009.