By standardizing on one accounting platform with integrated business and financial services components, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 can help your company drive out the inefficiencies of managing disparate systems. They now spend less time on maintenance, and the need for training to support multiple systems has diminished, freeing up IT resources for more strategic IT development projects. This drive towards a single system provides operational efficiencies through standardization plus economies of scale that were previously unachievable.
The most important aspects are the finance and accounting functions and Microsoft Dynamics can help shape and improve the workings of the business, and finance leaders must make sure that their staffs are able to maximize contributions to the security and growth of the business. Microsoft Dynamics GP software gives these departments the tools they need to connect and manage your entire business with the insight you need to make smart decisions.
As the business evolves, so, too, do the roles for CFOs and their finance units. When asked which areas are most important for increasing finance officers’ contributions to their companies’ success, respondents chose a deeper external knowledge of industries and markets (35%), as well as a stronger understanding of their own businesses (34%), ranking them as highly as they do sophisticated analytical skills (35%) and better technical skills (33%). Respondents rank these development areas just as highly for finance staff members. These types of skills are becoming increasingly important in a world where a large company’s resources must be channeled into its most solidly grounded businesses.
Why do more users enable Microsoft Dynamics GP in the Cloud:
- Minimized Initial Investment. Lower startup costs by avoiding upfront hardware and software purchases.
- Means to Deploy Faster and Realize ROI Sooner. Faster deployment options enable organizations to begin realizing the business benefits earlier, resulting in a rapid payback and a greater return on investment.
- Reduced Dependence on Internal IT Resources. Enable your internal IT staff so they can focus on other tasks that provide more value to your organization.
- Increased Business Agility. With a Microsoft SaaS solution, you can scale as needed and make changes on demand. Whether it is as simple as adding a new user to your system or adding another line of business regionally or globally, the Microsoft Cloud can help you quickly meet your businesses growth objectives.
- Ability to Deploy Microsoft Dynamics in Your Industry. Dynamics GP allows management to get a better grasp with financial reporting and integration with other systems. Microsoft Dynamics tools drive insights that help you and your team make forward-thinking decisions for better business results. Plus, you get the local support afforded by Accountnet, whose solution specialists with industry expertise help you price, implement, and scale your system over time, for maximum performance and efficiency.
Gain breakthrough insight into business performance and profitability, provide an integrated view of risk exposure, monetize market data, deliver on regulatory compliance requirements, and capitalize on the Internet of Things. Microsoft solutions encompass enterprise data management, analytics, pervasive business insight, dynamic user visualization, and self-service access for business users.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software – we train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need, so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions give both technical and non-technical employees the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step towards growth with Microsoft Dynamics GP in the cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours. Visit www.accountnet.com to learn more.