One of the best defenses against business setbacks, and an important driver of business performance, is having an up-to-date accounting system that minimizes risk and enables the creation and preservation of value. Successful organizations know how to take advantage of opportunities and counter potential flaws and therefore improve their performance, in many instances through effective application of controls.
With better Financial Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting that can connect to any data source with any data source
- Support your business goals and growth ambitions real time currency and consolidation tracking.
- Effectively manage finances with powerful business applications that are quick to deploy, like Workflow, easy to use and can enable more growth for your business needs.
- Grow efficiently —reduce costs and really enable your data access to track more data from other systems.
- Safeguard your business by setting up role-based security to keep your data protected and be prepared for the unexpected so your business never misses a beat.
- Do business anywhere — get the benefits of more mobilization, which can access dashboards and information and work together wherever you are located.
Budget, Forecast, and Model with Diverse Data Types
A combination of automated budgeting and forecasting capabilities gives business leaders a comprehensive planning tool for future investments, cost control, reporting and analysis.
A modern budgeting solution not only provides process automation, time savings and more accuracy, but it also helps manage your financial expectations for future periods. The latest forecasting technology allows you to estimate your financial outcomes based on past data on a weekly, monthly or annual basis. These aspects of financial planning provide critical insights and competitive advantages for your company.
With the budgeting module in the Solver CPM Software Suite, you can manage budgets all in one place, create detailed reports and automate financial forecasts while presenting them in visual graphs and dashboards that you can share with the team. These features integrate with the rest of Solver’s solution to reimagine the way you manage your company’s finances.
Solver offers a complete platform with the flexibility to deliver the solutions you need, from server to cloud, desktop to mobile devices. Along with Power BI, it can enable a connected platform that helps automate core processes to grow operations efficiently by enabling better reporting. It does not matter what accounting software you use, since Solver has become one piece of a total business solution that helps organizations focus less on their infrastructure and more on their strategic needs.
As a Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Solver. We don’t just install and configure the software — we also train your staff to use it to create the reports they need so they can analyze data as needed. Take the next step toward growth in the cloud visit Accountnet to learn more! www.accountnet.com